Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pegasus Country's Scottish King, RN, RL1

Yup -- more stuff on the end of Bruce's name.

Thanks to everybody for the good vibes and keep 'em coming - same time tomorrow.

Bruce qualified for both of his runs today. Giving him the three legs he needed for his APDT Rally Level 1 title.

I am so proud of my handsome silly boy. There's was a professional photographer, so we got a great picture of my handsome boy. It should be here in about 2 weeks and I'll be sure to scan it and share it with all of you. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY BRUCE!!!!

man bruce i'm so sorry i didn't see this sooner to give you a good luck cheer! i've been a little busy and a littl ebehind on reading blogs this week. I'm glad you more mysteruois letter to add to your name. I bet that makes you really important in the dog world.
I hope you do well in your next rally!
GO BRUCE!

can't wait to see the nice picture of you too!
xoxox
jen