Thursday, January 31, 2008

Here I Am!

I'm sure you've all been wondering where I've been. (OK, maybe not, but humor me.)

I got a new computer -- a laptop -- its awesome! However, it doesn't want to play nicely with Flickr (among other programs -- gotta love Vista).

I have been knitting -- a couple of projects. I've got pictures but can't share them.

I have some great pictures of the dogs playing in the snow -- but unless you can see into my hard-drive...

And I've got some great etsy stuff -- can you see it on my dining room table?

Okay -- I'm now heading off to try and make everybody play nicely together. I could've done it last weekend, but things are a little hectic around here - the girls came into season and I've been cleaning up the guest room for The Husband and Bruce.

No comments: