Wednesday, February 6, 2008

There Has Been Knitting

Now that I've got the computer and Flickr playing nicely together again, I can show you the knitting that I've been working on...


But first my new precious:


Computer


Computer


That is a 17" in screen.  I absolutely love how big and bright and crisp everything is.  I'm not thrilled with Visa, but I think there are some very good qualities to Office 2007.  But enough geeking -- to the knitting:


As I've been swamped with work-related work and with non-work related work, I haven't had a lot of left over brain power to concentrate on this:


Raven ShawlRaven ShawlRaven Shawl


I call it my Raven Shawl -- the actual design Irtfaa's Faroese Lace Shawl is  by Anne of Knitspot.


I've also been working on my Leaf-Lace Stole


Falling Leaves Stole


Falling Leaves Stole


And this:


Printer


Still haven't set it up -- scanner, fax, copier, printer all in 1.  Now I can scan and send and print all that stuff I've been meaning to get done.  If  I just get it setup...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new baby! I don't know what I'd do without my laptop.