Thursday, August 23, 2007

How do People Do It?

I am amazed at the number of people who work full-time, have kids, knit and still manage to keep blogging on a regular basis.

I work full-time, knit, and have a bunch of dogs and a husband. However, I cannot manage to keep up with the blog thing. Sigh. I've got a half-finished post about my trip to Stitches. I've only got half my stash & project photos in Ravelry. I've got a bunch of projects off the needles and waiting to be blocked. (Don't ask about laundry in general).

Where do folks find the time?

I'm committed to finish the French Bear this weekend as it is a gift for a friend's baby. And because it has been haunting me for MONTHS! I also want to block and finish a bunch of scarves and two mittens, so that they are DONE!

If you're reading this, please send a few extra minutes my way. I could really use them.

No comments: