Friday, August 17, 2007

Blog Plans

I know that somebody besides me has been reading this on occasion, so I've decided to list out my future plans for the blog, so that I can remember and my secret readers have something to look forward to.

  1. Start etsy Friday
  2. Post about Stitches Midwest
  3. Setup a blog roll from google reader
  4. Add buttons and links for other blogs I read
  5. add an RSS feed thingy
  6. Add buttons and links for other sites I frequent
  7. Add buttons/links for place I like to shop & browse
  8. Get some decent pictures of the pups and post them
  9. Add button/links to Ravelry
  10. Start showing some of my work in progress

I think that's enough for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Setting goals for the blog is a first step. I know my 3 readers appreciate my goals