Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Finished Objects -- Part 1

I present to you...





FINISHED OBJECTS*





*Finished Object: ends weaved in, washed and blocked





Pattern: Diagonal Lace Scarf -- Pattern -- Ravelry
Comments: I like the pattern, but I think I would use a different yarn next time. Solana is a wonderful yarn, but too drapey for this pattern. (See the Mini-Clap)
Diagonal Lace Scarf 6
Diagonal Lace Scarf 7


Pattern: Mini-Clap -- Pattern -- Ravelry

Comments: I loved this combination so much, I bought more Solana for a full-sized Clapotis and joined the 2nd Wave Clapotis KAL.
Mini Clapotis 4
Mini Clapotis 5

Pattern: Huff the Merino Dragon KnitKit -- Kit -- Ravelry
Yarn: Morehouse Merino 3 Strand- Ravelry
Comments: This pattern was really well written. This was my first project working with merino yarn and I loved the softness.

Huff the Merino Dragon 11

Huff the Merino Dragon 10

Huff the Merino Dragon 9

I hoped to have more, but they're still blocking.

No comments: