Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday's Aren't My Favorite Day

Not that anything bad happened... I just don't like Mondays. It is alway so hard to get up in the morning and I hate having to try and remember what I was working on when I left the office on Friday. I think I leave myself notes -- trail markers to my activities and plans -- but come Monday, the notes are just obscure.

Also Monday means that I have to leave my house and the company of The Husband and my dogs and my knitting. This is after a weekend of "cleaning" which meant that I got to play with my stash. I made sure that all my projects and yarn were entered in Ravelry. I wish there was some way of keeping track of all the patterns that I have, especially from magazines. But I digress...

I wanted to stay home and keep knitting on my Sproingy Scarf. I'm use my Brooks Farm Four Play. I love the way the colors are showing up in the scarf. Sorry, no pictures -- I need to take pictures of a bunch of FO's. I also need to take some pictures of the dogs.

Instead, I think I'll just spend some quality time with my scarf.

No comments: