Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Very First Post

What does one say in a blog anyway? I'm not particularly witty, though I have my moments. I'm not an expert in anything. I guess I'll just post about the things that fill my life -- knitting and my dogs.

What is Pantheon Acres? It is the name of our future kennel where we'll have Mastiffs and Eurasiers. Right now, I share my life and home with The Husband, 3 Mastiffs and 1 Eurasier.

"What's a Eurasier?", you ask. Check out the official USEC website.

I'll post pictures as I figure out all this new technology. I'm feeling a little pathethic as I used to be so on top of new technology and now I'm playing perpetual catchup. I just found out what a widget was yesterday. Sigh.

For now you'll have to settle for looking at my stash thanks to Flickr.

No comments: