Sunday, September 23, 2007

Finished Objects

FINISHED OBJECTS*

*Finished Object: ends weaved in, washed and blocked


Pattern: Besotted Scarf - Ravelry
Yarn: Brooks Farm Four Play - Ravelry
Comments: This was a lot of fun to knit up. The pattern doesn't show up as well as I would've liked due to the variegated color. It is a gift for The Husband, so I kinda like that the "hugs & kisses" don't show up so well - its my secret message to him. (Okay - so you know...just hush.)



Besotted Scarf 7
Besotted Scarf 9
Besotted Scarf 10


Pattern: Sproingy Scarf - Ravelry
Yarn: Brooks Farm Four Play - Ravelry
Comments: This pattern was very interesting but I don't know that that yarn really picked up the fun bits. It was nice yarn to work with though.


Sproingy Scarf 4
Sproingy Scarf 3


Pattern: My So-Called Scarf - Ravelry
Yarn: Brooks Farm Four Play - Ravelry
Comments: I really enjoyed this pattern. I love the stitch definition.


My So-Called Scarf 10

My So-Called Scarf 12

My So-Called Scarf 13



Pattern: Rosebud Shawl - Ravelry
Yarn: Briar Rose Fibers Fourth of July - Ravelry
Comments: This was a lot of fun to knit. Not so much fun blocking. (The husband was kind enough to pose with the shawl...)


Rosebud Shawl 10
blocking shot


Rosebud Shawl 12
Rosebud Shawl 13
Rosebud Shawl 14

No comments: