Monday, September 24, 2007

What Was I Thinking???

So, I finished a bunch of stuff. Great.

I've got a bunch of stuff still in progress. The progress only tells part of the story...there's more. (Sorry -- the links are to Ravelry.)

So, what do I do? I sign-up for not one, not two, but THREE mystery shawl/stole projects.

First, the Mystery Shawl -- they're already on clue 2 and I just got my yarn. But isn't it beautiful?

Morehouse Merino


Next, the Secret of the Stole -- At least I have the yarn, but I haven't done the swatch yet. I'm only a little behind.

And finally, the Halloween Mystery Shawl -- at least this one hasn't started yet. I'm waiting for the yarn I ordered from ColorfulSheep on etsy. Its called Blood Roses. Sounds great for a Halloween-themed knit, doesn't it?

And as if that wasn't enough, I also joined the Second Wave Clapotis KAL. My yarn is wound, I've found all my stitch markers and my needles are ready. But I haven't even cast on yet. Sigh.
Brooks Farm 23


I did manage to get the Rose Garden Shawl (Ravelry) finished. Its waiting to be blocked.
Hattie's Rose Garden 4
Hattie's Rose Garden 5
Hattie's Rose Garden 6


There's also the Jute Rope Scarf on my needles too...
PICT0031_edited

What am I thinking?

No comments: