Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So Much Going On

I got an etsy delivery from Piddleloop yesterday and convo'd them to let them know it arrived safe and sound. Jen graciously put a link to my blog on her blog, so I guess I better put up some new stuff...you'll have to wait for etsy Friday to see what I got. :D

I got some knitting done this week. Specifically, the Matisse Mittens & Hat KnitKit from Morehouse Farm. This was my first project using DPN's. It was really interesting trying to juggle all the needles, but I finally got the hang of it.

Matisse Mittens & Hat 2
Matisse Mittens & Hat 3


The finished product:
Matisse Mittens & Hat 4


Jen promised you guys dogs right? Okay -- here's a clump of Mastiffs
PICT0004_edited

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just how many dogs do you have?

and mastiff's aren't small! oh my!

love the doggie shots and the mittens look pretty darn good for your first bout with dpns!