Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fixed and Finished

This weekend was nothing like I planned. The Husband was out of town, golfing with his dad and brother. It was going to be me, the dogs, and knitting. Nice and quiet. I ended up spending most of the weekend on the computer, adding the progress bars, fixing my Flickr issues and other housekeeping stuff. I also started blocking my Rosebud Shawl -- yup, more wet wool. Seriously, I've knit 8 rows. 8 in 48 hours. Very frustrating. Poor Husband got
sick (of course he still played golf) and is miserable.

Weekend Accomplishments:

Fixed: I think I got most if not all of the pictures working again. I also added the progress bars for my WIPs on the side. They are straight from Ravelry and I'm one of the few lucky 20 folks to get them to test out. What do you think??

Finished: I finished (blocked, ends woven in, ready to wear) a couple more scarves this weekend. I also finished knitting My Rosebud Shawl which is currently blocking. But, since I've already spend too much time on the computer, and the husband is due home in an hour, I'm going to knit instead of post pictures and stuff.

Here's a teaser until I can get full posts up.
Mosaic 1

No comments: